Built using GlobalsSCAPE’s award winning EFT Server Software, Hosted EFT Server delivers complete enterprise security to protect your sensitive data and Intellectual Property.
- Enforce a comprehensive security strategy by protecting data in motion and at rest.
- Support the broadest range of security protocols as standard.
- High Security Module – exceed security at the highest levels.
- Secure Ad Hoc Transfer – Allow users inside an enterprise to send and receive files of any size to and from recipients outside the organisation with secure authentication, non-repudiation and auditing capabilities.
- Highly secure architecture – highest levels of security for data storage and retrieval, authentication and firewall traversal.
How secure is a hosted environment?
Sourcing one of the top hosting providers with a proven cloud infrastructure was an integral part of developing GlobalSCAPE’s hosted services. As a responsible and proactive representative of the hosting industry, PEER 1 Hosting complies rigidly to three sets of protocols – SAS 70, SSAE 16 and Safe Harbor. In combination, these ensure that your business conforms to the highest standards mandated by industry and government authorities. PEER 1 Hosting also has on-going initiatives to become both PCI compliant (Type II) and to be ISO 27001 certified in the early part of 2012.